Training & Supervision
Thanks for your interest in our training & supervision services. See below a list of programs and services that may suit your needs.
We are STAP-accredited supervisors who provide professional supervision services to psychologists exclusively in the area of clinical child and adolescent psychology & parenting issues.
If you are a psychologist or other service professional and would like to find a supervisor, please make an enquiry (see form on the right) or call 0405744851.
Training for Psychologists
Feeling stuck in applying theory to real-life practice? Interested in building your skills in evidence-based child and adolescent treatments?
Drawing on our trainers' extensive training and experience in child and youth mental health (CYMHS) settings (click here for information about our trainers), we offer a variety of training programs, both in-person and online. The training programs seek to integrate theory & practice in a practical, case-based training program with a focus on developing process skills in:
* assessment (including risk assessments), formulation, treatment planning of common childhood and adolescent psychological problems.
* applied understanding of theoretical frameworks informing formulation and understanding of developmental psychological difficulties.
* techniques for engaging and motivating children, teens and families.
* therapeutic communication tools in providing psychoeducation and feedback.
* practical, process tips in delivering therapeutic interventions with challenging cases.
* frameworks to reflect & manage therapy interfering behaviours.
Interested in our training? Make an enquiry in the online form (to the right) and we will be in contact with you.
Parent & Carer Coaching
We understand that parenting and managing the demands of life can be tough in todays fast paced world. Our training programs aim to keep carers unto date with the latest research and practice of parenting. We offer a variety of established programs such as:
* Triple P
* Tuning into Kids, Tuning into Teens.
* Circle of Security
We also offer parent-coaching sessions - both online and in person. Make an enquiry in the form provided (see above, to the right) or call 0405744851.
Training for Educators
Govind has extensive experience working with education staff to develop and provide professional development to schools and teachers.
Govind can liaise with schools for training on:
Govind can offer tailored training programs with evidenced based, practical strategies for teacher. To make an enquiry, please use the form to the right.
We offer a variety of other training programs designed specifically for educators. Click here for more information.